Sales pros are eternal optimists – its a necessary trait to stay focused on the prize when things don’t always go as planned.
My top tips for entrepreneurs and sales pros to make 2015 your best year yet:
1. When you’re in better physical health, you look better, you feel better and you’re more confident
2. A Sales Assassin must have outrageous PDC: Passion, Dedication and Courage
3. In sales you must learn to be 100% dedicated to what you are doing
4. A successful sales organization invests time and money in developing their sales team
5. Your elevator pitch is your story in 10 – 30 seconds – today that’s called personal branding
6. Social selling demands engaging in online relationships that build your authority and lead to sales success
7. Reading a 5 second motivational quote is a mini-break for my brain
8. Choose a healthy lifestyle – food, exercise and sleep – to make better decisions and achieve #SalesSuccess
9. Plan your sales performance by setting measurable goals that keep you from wandering aimlessly
10. Fear of failure is your greatest obstacle to success
Make 2015 your best year yet: take control of your destiny!
~ Anthony Caliendo, The Sales Assassin