Business 101 is Multitasking
Downtime from business is important to recharge your energy and creativity. But if you’re one of those people – like me – who NEEDS to be productive, even at the beach, a beach business book is the perfect solution. These new business, sales and entrepreneurship books are portable – several are also available as eBooks and/or audiobooks – so you can take them with you wherever you are, whether its the beach, a plane or your own backyard.
Download my free checklist:
Free Download: Save a copy of this checklist I made:
Business Beach Reads to Boost Your Brand This Summer
Successful business leaders are also readers – or they listen to podcasts, audiobooks or other tools for learning. According to Huffington Post, ultra-successful people read a lot:
Here are just a few top business leaders and entrepreneurs who make reading a major part of their daily lifestyle:
- Bill Gates reads about 50 books per year, which breaks down to 1 per week
- Mark Cuban reads more than 3 hours every day
- Elon Musk is an avid reader and when asked how he learned to build rockets, he said “I read books.”
- Mark Zuckerberg resolved to read a book every 2 weeks throughout 2015
- Oprah Winfrey selects one of her favorite books every month for her Book Club members to read and discuss
Here are a few of my checklists so you can learn from sales, entrepreneurship and small business experts:
I’m a big fan of checklists: I have dozens of checklists for sales success, entrepreneurs and small business owners on Checkli.
Subscribe to My Newsletter with Weekly Sales Tips
and Get A Your Free Audio Report: Mixing The Perfect Sales Cocktail