Of course the 1st book on sales you should be reading is mine: The Sales Assassin: Master Your Black Belt in Sales! There’s probably not a sales book I haven’t read and there is probably not a sales book that doesn’t have some value, but yet there isn’t one that I finish saying, “wow, that was great.”
I am committed to self-education and continuous learning to develop the skills and techniques of a Sales Assassin. As a 30 years sales pro and sales coach, here are 5 books that every sales professional should read:
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Powerful Lessons in Personal Courage ~ Stephen R. Covey
Positive strong habits should be part of your sales power kit.
2. Losing My Virginity: How I’ve Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way ~ Richard Branson
A must-read for every entrepreneur.
3. Tim Ferriss ~ The 4 Hour Workweek
I wish I was working only 4 hours a week! But you’ll find some ways to rethink how you run your business to get more out of the time you invest.
4. Zig Ziglar ~ See You At The Top
His principals have proven effective over 25 years to motivate you to the top of your field, must read for salesmen, entrepreneur, speakers.
5. The Magic Of Thinking Big ~ David J. Schwartz
Attitude and goals are everything: its not just what you do, it’s how you do it.