Customer referrals and testimonials or endorsements are three of the most powerful sales and marketing tools in a successful salesperson’s arsenal.
- A referral is when a satisfied customer introduces and recommends you to someone who needs your service or product.
- A testimonial or endorsement is when a satisfied customer publicly vouches for your product or service.
Referrals and testimonials have 2 things in common:
- You only get them from satisfied customers.
- You almost always have to ask for them.
Customer referrals and testimonials are a low-cost and efficient way to grow your business and increase sales and profitability. The key to receiving customer referrals and testimonials is to provide superior customer service and satisfaction.
Download my free checklist:
Free Download: Save a copy of this checklist I made:
15 Ways to Get More Sales Referrals, Testimonials & Endorsements
What’s your secret to getting more referrals?
About Anthony Caliendo
Anthony has discussed his sales strategies on radio and TV on CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX. He has been quoted in industry mags including Salesforce, Small Biz Daily, The Canadian Business Journal, Focus Magazine, TK Business Magazine, AMA Playbook, In Business Magazine, with a spellbinding book review in Digital Journal.
Anthony lives and works in South Florida with his wife, Lynette and their eight children.
To connect with Anthony or for more information on motivational speaking, coaching services or media opportunities please visit:
- Tel: + 1-561-265-1405
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook @TheSalesAssassin
- Twitter @1SalesAssassin
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonycaliendo1