For every $1 companies spend on email marketing, they generate $40 in sales.
Prospecting and selling via email can be incredibly effective. Nearly 105 billion emails are sent each day; this number is expected to reach 246 billion before 2020. You have a great product. You’ve built a great mailing list of customers and prospects. But how do you get your emails open and read, and convert your subscribers to website traffic and sales?
Mobile-friendly emails are critical to a successful email campaign. Here are 7 vital statistics to should help you strategize your email marketing plan:
- Emails that display incorrectly on mobile may be deleted within three seconds. (Campaign Monitor, 2018)
- Almost every report on email open rates concludes that mobile is responsible for at least 50% of all opens. (Campaign Monitor, 2018)
- 35% of business professionals check email on a mobile device. (Convince & Convert, 2018)
- Automated emails have up to 309% higher open rates and 455% better click rates than bulk newsletter campaigns (Omnisend, 2018)
- 59% of B2B marketers say email is their most effective channel in terms of revenue generation. (MyEmma, 2018)
- CTRs are 47% higher for B2B email campaigns than B2C email campaigns. (EmFluenc Marketing, 2018)
- Consumer engagement with brand emails increased in the first quarter of 2018 thanks to fewer messages in inboxes. (Yes Lifecycle Marketing, 2018)
Salespeople can use proven email best practices and strategies so that your emails and newsletters are opened and read – and acted on!
Get my free download:
Free Download: Save a copy of this checklist I made:
11 Email Marketing Tips to Increase Your Sales
- Email Marketing Statistics: Learn how marketers are using email marketing to maximize ROI.
- 35 Face-Melting Email Marketing Stats for 2018: A comprehensive list of useful email marketing statistics.
Subscribe to My Newsletter with Weekly Sales Tips
and Get A Your Free Audio Report: Mixing The Perfect Sales Cocktail