Sales advice for entrepreneurs and sales professionals to make 2016 your best year yet
1. Be #FitToSell – When you’re in better physical health you look better, you feel better and you’re more confident.
2. A Sales Assassin must have outrageous PDC: Passion, Dedication and Courage.
3. In sales you must be 100% dedicated to what you are doing.
4. A successful sales organization invests time and money in developing their sales team.
5. Your elevator pitch is your story in 10 – 30 seconds – today that’s calledpersonal branding.
6. Social selling demands engaging in online relationships that build your authority and lead to sales success.
7. Reading a 5 second motivational quote is a mini-break for my brain.
8. Choose a healthy lifestyle – food, exercise and sleep – to make better decisions and achieve #SalesSuccess.
9. Plan your sales performance by setting measurable goals that keep you from wandering aimlessly.
10. Fear of failure is your greatest obstacle to success.