Social selling is when sales people use social media to find and engage with new prospects, interact with current customers and listen to the competition. Your prospects, customers and competitors are using social media for business. Whether you’re B2B or B2C sales, social media savvy is critical to your sales success.
Social Selling Facts and Stats
- 91% of B2B buyers are now active and involved in social media.
- 84% of senior executives use social media to support purchase decisions.
- 75% of B2B buyers are significantly influenced by social media.
- 44% of B2B marketers have generated leads via LinkedIn.
- 78.6% of salespeople who leverage social media to sell out-perform those who don’t.
- 81% of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases.
- 48% of consumers start mobile research with a search engine.
But social media can also be time-consuming! Having a plan on how to manage your social media will help you save time, save energy and be more productive!
Download My Checklist: Social Media Checklist for Sales Success
About Anthony Caliendo
Anthony has discussed his sales strategies on radio and TV on CBS, NBC, ABC and FOX. He has been quoted in industry mags including Salesforce, Small Biz Daily, The Canadian Business Journal, Focus Magazine, TK Business Magazine, AMA Playbook, In Business Magazine, with a spellbinding book review in Digital Journal.
Anthony lives and works in South Florida with his wife, Lynette and their eight children.
To connect with Anthony or for more information on motivational speaking, coaching services or media opportunities please visit:
Tel: + 1-561-265-1405