A 4-Leaf Clover Won’t Deliver Sales Luck
What better day than St. Patrick’s Day to reflect on the Luck of the Irish? To this Italian, a little leprechaun fairy dust sounds like a good solution to sales woes. But this Italian sales assassin knows:
Salespeople make their own luck.
10 Lucky Quotes for Sales Success
- Good luck is the result of good planning.
- The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck. – Channing Pollock
- Good luck is a residue of preparation. – Jack Youngblood
- I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often. – Brian Tracy
- Luck is believing you’re lucky. – Tennessee Williams
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. – Douglas MacArthur
- Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. – Earl Wilson
- Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. – Ray Kroc
- The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck. – Tony Robbins
- Luck has nothing to do with it, because I have spent many, many hours, countless hours, on the court working for my one moment in time, not knowing when it would come. – Serena Williams
Wishing you all the luck you deserve, and all the success you’ve earned.
about Anthony Caliendo:
As a corporate sales consultant, trainer and coach, I’m also an entrepreneur and sales professional with over 20 years of successful sales and sales management experience. My expertise in sales, marketing and business development spans from small business to international companies.
I’m the best-selling author of The Sales Assassin: Master Your Black Belt in Sales, winner of the 2015 USA Book News business book award for entrepreneurs and small business, winner of the 2016 Book Excellence Award for Sales and Marketing, and a 2016 finalist in The Indie Book Awards.
I provide personal sales coaching; and consult, speak and train about growing and motivating your sales team to businesses, corporations and conferences across the nation, as well as a guest contributor and sales expert for TV and radio, and professional organizations.